Thursday, February 5, 2009

ENGAGED!!!

This is not my hand! This is the hand of my high school best friend, Tracie Bair, and on April 11 she will be Tracie Thompson! I moved Tracie up to Rexburg on the 2nd of January so she could start school at Evan's School of Cosmotology. My school started Wednesday the 7th and hers didn't start till the 13th. She was so bored so I invited her to my social dance class on the 7th and watched as she gave some guy her number. That night my roommate, Taura, and I went to Tracie's to watch Transformers. This random guy called Tracie, it was the boy from dance class. He came over and then there was no stopping them. They have spent every minute of everyday together. (except when they have school) Two weeks and one day after they met, he proposed. Insane? Absolutely. Scary? 100% Too fast? You be the judge.



7 comments:

Marci said...

Kayla,

Nat called and left a message saying I should look at your blog right away. She said she nearly crapped her pants when she saw it. Of course, I ran right upstairs and looked. Once again, thank you for not doing the same thing to me so soon. We wish Tracie the best. I must tell you, though, that Dad was looking pretty surprised when he saw your blog until he realized it was Tracie. Funny.

Kayla said...

Haha. I'm glad my evil plan worked! I was bored yesterday of my homework and had this brilliant idea! Haha!

THE BANGARTS said...

SO, it's interesting that you find giving your mother and your aunts a heart attack a "brilliant" idea!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! SHAME!!! I must say I'm relieved. But stop that! There's only so much this jacked up heart of mine can take!!

Whitney said...

NO KIDDING KAYLA MIRYN SOUTHWICK! That was my last clean pair of pants!

Alecia said...

well...my pants are clean! haha! Kayla, you really did scare me and I almost started crying. It seems like a few days ago we were all playing yellow mask, green mask, black mask. I mean seriously. Now that I look back I see that I did not spend that much time with you and that I was a jerk a lot. I feel so bad. I am so sorry for all the rude things I have done to you. A girl couldn't have a better sister than you! You were there for me in my hard days and were willing to go the extra mile to be a good example. I love you so much and miss you like crazy!

your loving sister

Alecia said...

yes...i am crying now...please wait 3 or 4 years before you get married.

THE BANGARTS said...

I agree with Alecia....3 or 4 years minimum!