Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FHE/Ward Halloween Party!












Monday night we had a Ward Halloween Party in which we competed the other FHE groups. We had a relay with multiple activities that we placed 4th in, had a pudding eating contest that my group forced me to do, (yuck!!!) and a donut on a string eating contest that my roomie, Becky, placed first in! Taura made some oreo truffles that were absolutely amazing! (and easy!) We took first place in the desserts and Taura and I won cutest couple! Woot! That was such a fun night! I love my FHE group! (You'll notice in the group picture that there is only one guy...well, we have a total of 3 guys but they aren't big fans of FHE...but we all love Patrick!)

3 comments:

Marci said...

It looks like you all had a great time! The costumes turned out cute. Glad you had fun.

P.S. I want the recipe for oreo truffles!

Take care!

Dad

Kayla said...

I will just have to make some when i come down for thanksgiving! They are so good!

Kayla said...

I will just have to make some when i come down for thanksgiving! They are so good!