Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Moment to Reflect...

So I have had very little time to myself lately. I've always been surrounded by, not boys, but by homework. I swear, it's a living thing! It breathes, crawls, kills, and multiplies!! No one is safe! I had three exams this last week and had to write a song for my english class. My ENGLISH class! AND we only had TWO, let me repeat, TWO DAYS to write it! Most people took the easy route and wrote a rap to one of their favorite songs. I was the only one who took the challenge of writing not only my own lyrics, but my own melody as well. Can you spell hard?!?! I worked for hours on that thing and I had so much other stuff to do. I showed up to class the next day after only a few hours of sleep and our teacher never showed up. He had the flu and class was cancelled. I had worked so hard on that song and was so frustrated that I had worked so hard for nothing that I didn't look at it again untill we had to sing them for the class. Yes, you read correctly. Each and everyone of us had to sing for the class. And let me tell you, we would never make a very good choir. Overall, school is fun. I am going to the gym three day a week to do physical therapy for my knee and feel so dumb because I can only lift twenty pounds. People walk by and just stare. I like to imagine what they are thinking. "Wow that girl is a whimp!" Oh well. I'm improving and that's all that matters. Our ward is going to the ropes course this saturday so we will see how much of that I can do. It will be freezing tho!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Um, I totally would have FAILED that English class! I wouldn't even sing in my guitar class and only passed because he let me do a report on Elvis Presley. Aahh, sleepless nights. Good times.