Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ropes Course!!!

Today my ward got to go to the ropes course! It was a blast! I was very worried because I didn't know what I'd be able to do with my knee. I was able to do everything! We started at the giant swing. (You are pulled up 30-35 feet in the air and released and you just swing!)



Please watch this movie. It has all my pics on it but I couldn't get is onto here. (I'm not very technology savy)

View this montage created at One True Media
Ropes Course 10/18/08


The girl who wouldn't drop is my lovely Taura. She HATES rollarcosters because she hates the feeling that you get when you drop. If you listen closely you can hear her say, "Can we go lower?" and then Ashleigh, her old roommate says, "Suck it up!" So funny!

I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to do much that day. I took some ibuprofin and dived right in. I climbed to the top of that tower and was so proud of myself. I was pretty sore the next day though!


1 comment:

Natalie Service said...

oh my word! What a blast!!!